About Us

     Hi, my name is Micheal .O. Henry i am the author of this blog and the founder of Lexis Event. I am have a ardent flare for blogging ever since i left college.


     I am always ready to helping people increase the quality of their life which also adds up to my values and what i can do, i do this simply by inspiring, writing as much as i know about technology, internet marketing, relationship advice.

     With my rich and years of experience on the internet get ready to receive helpful tips and advice everyday. Please, to keep up-to-date you can fill in your email in the subscription box below and click the submit button at the bottom of the box. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About Us

     Hi, my name is Micheal .O. Henry i am the author of this blog and the founder of Lexis Event. I am have a ardent flare for blogging ev...

shorte